Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 4, 2011

ict

ICT PROJECT.
PERRY.
I have asked to create a model of a successful theme park using the popular games software Rollercouster Tycoon. My aim is to run a theme park successfully by attracting visitors to the park
There are 3 steps that I did in ICT: poster, leaflet, spreadsheet. I did them using the design cycle. I did them not really good but I tried a lot . My objective is finish all the step and direction of teacher . If anything went wrong, I fixed as good as I can or did it again.
About my poster, this is my best work because I spent a lot of time in finding great and short information to put it in. My poster is not really colourful but my I choose warm colour to adapt to my information . The font is my focal point. My leaflet follow the right step. Find a cool background to atract people. Think of discount food, ticket, stuff. Create a map include every things in the park. Find the best information.
I used goal seek to see how many people will i need to go the park to make profit. I used IF statement to know do i make profit or loss. I used Hyperlink for readers to easy to go to the next page. Calculate formulas help me calculate easier. These skills will help me a lot in my business in the future. I followed the Design Cycle to make sure anything is right and perfect.
For the model excel, my audiences were for bussiness man. For the Vannilla Hills poster , my audiences were familes and adults. Mostly, my work are pictures. Text is not really much but it had enough information for readers. I did my work in 2 steps : first draft and final draft.
I think working on this project is helpful. It helps me solve problems I meet when doing other projects, though they might be difficult for me. If i have next time, i think i won’t change anything. Thank you for read it

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét