Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 3, 2011

Cat tien's memory;))

Cat tien's trip was one of my best trips of my life. It was short time but i had a favourite memory. In thursday night, we enjoyed a night safari. We went on a truck and watch wild animals. There were lots of my friends, we talked and have fun on cool wind.Every night, we had camp fire, everyone enjoyed it. We just played simple games but we were fun. I miss cat tien every day

3 nhận xét:

  1. Your paragraph needs to be longer. You need to cheek your grammar again. But I think your grammar is now better than the beginning of the year .Try your best to make it perfectly, Perry. I will give you 6/12 :]

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. i think my paragraph is short but it have enough information and the grammar is ok. Even it short but i love it because i tried my best. I grade 7/12

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. i don't think you aready try your best i know you can d better than this. You should put more information in and that much it dosen't show much about your memory. i give you 5/12

    Trả lờiXóa